Ecotech Marine Radion XR15 Blue G5
Since the introduction of our first Radion LED light, each generation has offered new features and better performance. The Radion G5 represents a giant step forward in lighting in both value and performance, leaving our competitors in the dust.
- Pro or Blue Spectrum Options
- Updated HEI Lens
- Flexible Mounting Options
- Mobius Control
- The lenses on the G5 deliver more usable light area. This is accomplished by spreading light that would normally create an area of high PAR directly under the LED fixture and redirect it to a significantly wider optimal area of intensity for coral health and growth. This will reduce shadowing in the aquarium as well as increase usable space for coral at all depths.
HEMISPHERICAL EDGE ILLUMINATION
Generation 5 includes the most sophisticated lens design available. HEI lenses deliver the light uniformity and color mixing of halide T5 combo without sacrificing the power and efficiency of the LEDs.
The aquarium light for those who know exactly what they want. The Gen 5 Blue is full-spectrum, but LED selection favors the Blue channels and high output for use with our Corallab AB+ spectrum.
Put all of your power into Blue.
- Full Spectrum
- 10 Channels
- Blue Dominant LED Mix
- Proven CoralLab AB+ Spectrum
- Spectrum selection guarantees simple results
- Full Spectrum
Dimensions Length 7in.(18cm) Width 7in.(18cm) Height 1.5in.(3.9cm) Weight 3.5lbs.(1587g)
Power Specifications Power Consumption 100W Universal Input Range 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz Peak Inrush Current 1.3A