Trigger Systems Emerald CUBE Sump - 20 inch (Used) -EMERALD20C-
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Dimensions: 20" long x 20" wide x 15" high
- Filter Sock: 1 x 4" filer sock and/or foam block
- Drain/Skimmer Section: 11.625" x 9"
- Center/Refugium Section: 19.5" x 6"
- Return Pump Section: 13.25" x 7.625"
- Total Water Volume: 24.3 gallons
- Skimmer Water Level: 7" - 9.5" adjustable
Interchangeable plates (Patent Pending)
Laser etched lid to prevent splashing and reduce noise
Adjustable water level
Laser engraved water level indicator
Three position probe holder
0.25″ hose holder for dosing and ATO inputs
Protein skimmer section
Emerald green coloring to block light and prevent unwanted algae growth in other sections
EMERALD20C SECTION DETAILS|
The EMERALD20C has 4 main sections. Water enters the sump into a dedicated section where the water will then flow over into Section 1. Section 1 is the configurable interchangeable plate area allowing for filter sock and/or foam block mechanical filtration. This area is covered with a lid to prevent water splashing and reduce noise. Water then flows out the bottom of Section 1 into Section 2.
Section 2 is typically where the protein skimmer is located. Water then flows through the ‘Trigger Symbol’ cutout into Section 3.
Section 3 is the refugium section. The water then flows over the adjustable water level baffle through a platform that contains a foam filter block and then under the last baffle into Section 3.
Section 4 is the return section where the return pump will sit, pumping water back to the display tank.
1. Interchangeable plates
2. Lid to prevent splashing and reduce noise
3. 0.25″ hose inputs for dosing and ATO
4. Laser engraved water level indicator
5. Adjustable water level
6. Three position probe holder
7. Full top support brace to prevent bowing
The EMERALD20C comes with the following accessories for Section 1:
Filter Sock Plate
4″ Filter Socks (100 micron rating)
Foam Block Distribution Plate
Filter Foam Block