Ecotech RADION XR15 G6 BLUE LED LIGHT
ECOTECH RADION XR15 BLUE G6 LED LIGHT
Bluer in every way and then some. Adjustments to the diode mix offer new depths of color intensity. With so much Blue, G6 now creates the opportunity to tune the Blue look between actinic and crisp. The addition of 395nm to the LED cluster pushes fluorescence in fish and corals to the next level
EcoTech is proud to introduce the Radion G6. The G6 furthers the success of the current Radion platform with impressive improvements in light output and color. The newest Radion features a new LED cluster and Hybrid Hemispherically Edge Illuminating optical system that takes the capabilities of the Radion from best-inclass to mind-blowing.
EcoTech is proud to introduce the Radion G6. The G6 furthers the success of the current Radion platform with impressive improvements in light output and color. The newest Radion features a new LED cluster and Hybrid Hemispherically Edge Illuminating optical system that takes the capabilities of the Radion from best-in class to mind-blowing
Blue or Pro, EcoTech aims to bring you the absolute best of what's technologically possible.
In the aquarium, enjoy richer colors, pop more fluorescence and create the ultimate balance between crisp and actinic. From its inception, Radion has set the standard for what full spectrum aquarium LED lighting can be. The 6th generation pushes the limits of color rendition and fluorescence without sacrificing any of the famous flexibility that caters to the desire of the user.
With the addition of 395nm diodes, G6 pushes deeper into the UV range, achieving a new level of coral and fish fluorescence. Both Blue and Pro models also feature a re-balancing of color channels and LED (Diode) mix to augment the most flexible and balanced spectra available in aquarium lighting.
The New Radion G6 has it all!
But how does it make your tank look? Better than ever! The G6 Hybrid Hemispherically Edge Illuminating (HEI2) optic system combined with LED placement and form factor delivers beautiful shimmer, super color mixing, ridiculously even PAR, mind-blowing spread and even the ability to adjust the type of blue hue that you love the most. What's your preference, Professional Balance or Extreme Blue?
- Mind-blowing Spread
- Ultimate Fluorescence
- Intense Full Spectrum Color
- Fully programmable
- Wireless Control
- Weather Simulation
- Technologically Superior Design
- Premium Quality Components
- Unmatched Support and Service
- Extensive Mounting Options
- Optional Diffuser Accessory
MIND-BLOWING SPREAD! THE RADION G6 HAS SPREAD SO WIDE IT HAS TO BE SEEN TO BE BELIEVED THANKS TO THE HEI2 OPTICAL SYSTEM
- Radion G6 increases output from an impressive 110.5 degrees in the G5 to a staggering 126.3 degrees. This improvement was achievable through a change to the primary optic on the LEDs which then integrates with the geometry in the existing HEI (Hemispherically Edge Illuminating) secondary optic (lens)
- Radion is a winner in the cost vs. output equation. Wide even spread requires less fixtures to cover more tank. The result, incredibly even PAR over almost 4ft of coverage area, making it the highest average output Radion and perhaps the most efficient aquarium light ever made
- An added benefit of super wide spread is that the aquarium assists the optics. The output angle of the G6 results in the interior glass of the aquarium reflecting light back into the tank. This reduces shadowing and provides light to the undersides of coral.
Other things to be aware of
- The spectrum of the G6 Pro can be matched to G5 Pro spectrum although the clusters are different - the core spectrum is the same and the flexibility of the G6 will match the equivalent G5. Peak PAR is higher on the G5 but the G6 produces more light (spread) in total.
- All current RMS parts and components that are compatible with the G5 are also compatible with the G6.
- G5 units are fully upgradeable to the same sized G6 units.
- The upgrade kit consists of a cluster, lens and necessary tools to perform the upgrade.
- You are able to change from a G5 Blue to a G6 Pro and vice versa as long as it's the same model size (XR15 or XR30) you can change your model version through the upgrade process.
- The new clusters have an additional 2-year warranty beyond the existing Radion warranty. All other product warranties remain unchanged by performing an upgrade