Bashsea Pellet Master II
Shipping calculated at checkout.
2-3 Weeks -Special Order
- The perfect design, ease of installation, true versatility, and near-zero maintenance!
- Our highly engineered laser cut acrylic baffle keeps all bio pellets within the reactor’s chamber. This eliminates the need for the typical sponge that will eventually clog and need to be replaced.
- It’s grip allows easy, full access to the reaction chamber for fast maintenance and bio pellet replacement.
- Our proprietary designed pressure plate evenly tumbles every type of bio pellet to perfection without the need of higher water flows.
- Can be used internally or externally
- True O-Ring seals
- Precision CNC key hole flanges
- For salt or freshwater environments
- Commercial-grade durability & craftsmanship
- Superior quality build materials
Identity Parent Product Pellet Master Model PM II Available Styles Blu, Red, White, Dimensions Product Dimensions6" x 6" x 13"( 15.24cm x 15.24cm x 33.02cm ) Weight Product Weight3 lb( 1.36 kg )Properties Chamber Dimensions (Diam x H)4" x 10.5"( 10.16cm x 26.67cm ) Bio Pellet Media Capacity 450 mL Water Input Diameter (Hose Barb).5"( 1.27cm ) Water Output Diameter (Hose Barb).5"( 1.27cm )Recommended Aquarium SetupNOTE: Bio load can affect recommendations Flow Rate Min200 gal / hr( 757.08 L / hr ) Flow Rate Max300 gal / hr( 1135.62 L / hr ) Aquarium Min Volume100 gal( 378.54 L ) Aquarium Max Volume200 gal( 757.08 L ) Water Pump Sicce 1.0, Sicce 1.5 ( or equivalent ) Bio Pellet Media Dr Tim's NP-Active Pearls ( or equivalent )
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 15 in|