FritzZyme® TurboStart® 700 Freshwater 4 oz
- The original live nitrifying bacteria
- Rapidly eliminates toxic ammonia and nitrite
- Allows safe, immediate introduction of livestock
- Prevents “new tank syndrome”
- Establishes and maintains a healthy biofilter
- Prevents fish loss – FritzZyme® saves lives!
- A safe, natural approach to water treatment
- FritzZyme® TurboStart® 700 contains the same proven freshwater strains of effective, live nitrifying bacteria as FritzZyme® 7 but at 15 times the concentration. TurboStart® 700 reduces fish loss due to toxic levels of ammonia and nitrite. Establishing colonies of nitrifying bacteria without FritzZyme® can take weeks; FritzZyme® TurboStart® completely cycles aquariums in five days or less, allowing for safe, immediate addition of livestock. TurboStart® may be added to new tanks or established systems any time the biofilter needs fortification, including after water changes, aggressive cleaning, adding new livestock, medicating or changing filter media.
Directions & Dosage
Chlorine and chloramines are lethal to FritzZyme® TurboStart® bacteria and must be completely removed before addition.
Turn off UV sterilizers before use and for 5 days after each introduction of FritzZyme® TurboStart® 700.
Shake bottle; add 1 oz. (29 ml) TurboStart® per 50 gallons (189 L) of water.
Add animals after acclimating. Do not overcrowd tank. Do not overfeed.
Test water parameters regularly.
To decrease cycling time, FritzZyme® TurboStart® 700 can be safely used up to 5x recommended dosage.
NOTE: Systems may be slightly cloudy or have an earthy odor for several hours after treatment.
Live product. Keep refrigerated. Do not freeze. Refrigerated life is 6 months. Use before expiration date on bottom of bottle.
4oz Treats 200 Gallons