Kent ProScraper II - 24"
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Plastic Blade - Ideal for gently scraping algae from acrylic or glass aquariums Stainless Steel Blade - Rust-resistant blade recommended for use with glass aquariums to remove coralline algae and calcified deposits Pad Covered Blade - For fine cleaning and swabbing to get the inside glass as clean as the outside 24"
KENT Marine ProScraper's are ideal for cleaning scratched glass or acrylic. With rubberized handles and blade attachments from strong ABS plastic and stainless steel these units will not rust and resist breaking. The plastic blade will gently scrape off most naturally-occurring algae without scratching the glass or acrylic surface and steel blades will work on that hard coralline algae and calcifed deposits.
- Handles are still made of durable fiberglass providing the proper leverage and resist corrosion for a lifetime of use.
- Each handle is topped off with an ergnomic grip that confortably fits in the palm of your hand.
- ProScraper II models come with all three replacement blade styless to determine which one works best for each job.
- Blades are still interchangeable and replaceable so cleaning can be done with that perfect edge.
- ProScraper II heads are interchangeable and can be moved from the long handles to the short handles.
- For hard to reach areas, extendable units are easy to adjust the handle length with a simple twist