Kolar Carbon Granular Activated Crystal Cal
5 Gallon & 20 LB sizes 2-3 Weeks Special Order
Crystal Cal Granular Activated Carbon is guaranteed to clear up your cloudy aquarium water overnight. Made specifically for aquarium water filtration, our laboratory-grade activated carbon features a sub-bituminous coal base with optimum pore structure to remove colors, tannins, odors, medications and other common organic waste contaminants.
While most of the carbon sold for fish tanks is actually designed to treat air, Crystal Cal Granular Activated Carbon is washed and steam-activated to treat aquarium water, specifically. Unlike other common carbons or charcoals which can have high levels of contaminants that can leach into water, our carbon has low levels of dust and impurity extractables.
- Eliminates cloudy water in fresh, brackish and saltwater environments
- Effectively removes colors, odors, tannins, and organic waste products
- For use in all aquariums, tanks, and ponds
- Guaranteed results overnight
- Higher performance than lignite, bituminous or coconut shell carbons
- Made according to Food Chemicals Codex (FCC) standards
- Large granules allow for great flow in any filter media bag, cartridge or filter
- Highly effective in reactors, canister filters, intank filters or hanging filters
- High purity, phosphate-free production process
- Mix with Bayoxide GFO Phosphate Reducer for added algae reduction9.59