Kolar DI Resin Nuclear Grade
Kolar Labs DI Resins are specially formulated to reduce TDS levels to zero, leaving you with ultra-pure water. Our high-capacity, mixed bed, virgin nuclear-grade deionization resins have been manufactured with the highest degree of purity for use in RO systems by Lanxess to create ultra-pure water safe for all freshwater and saltwater aquariums, and ponds.
Every DI resin pack is vacuum sealed in mylar bags to optimize performance and preserve shelf life. Choose from our standard or color-changing indicating resin, depending on your TDS-monitoring needs, and enjoy cleaner, purer water.
- Reduces TDS to zero as final stage after RO membrane
- Creates consistent, safe, ultra-pure water
- High capacity and performance laboratory grade resin
- For use in fresh and saltwater aquarium water supply systems, and RO filtration systems
- A mixed bed 1:1 mixture of anion and cation gel type ion exchange resins
- Available in standard (non-indicating) and color-changing (indicating) formulas
- Indicating resin changes from purple to clear once exhausted
- Guaranteed freshness and quality