Red Sea RSK 300 Reefer Skimmer
Efficient - Quiet - Ergonomic
High performance REEF-SPEC® skimmers:
Designed with hobbyists needs in mind, the highly effective flow dynamics of the REEFER™ Skimmer will maintain an optimal ORP (REDOX) level of over 350mv, a level that is more commonly associated with the application of ozone.
REEFER™ Skimmers are rated according to Red Sea’s REEF-SPEC® criteria that includes a water throughput, water to air ratio and contact time necessary to efficiently strip pollutants from the water. Powered by Sicce PSK pumps, the stated air and water flow rates are actual measurements of these pumps when running on REEFER™ Skimmers.
• Ergonomic diffusion chamber evenly disperses the fine bubbles created by the PSK pump across the skimmer cone without reducing air or water flow.
• Quiet operation, with vibration absorbing components and a large air intake silencer.
• 3 assembly options for ﬂexible positioning of the pump inlet and regulation valve according to your sump.
• Foam-View window in the collection cup to easily monitor and adjust the foam height.
• Built-in manual neck cleaner.
• Precision geared valve for positive flow regulation.
• Quick release pump holder for ease of maintenance.
• Drainage port with a 39" hose and valve
RSK 300 Ratings:
SPS (Gal) 80
Mixed Reef (Gal) 160
Fish Only (Gal) 240
RSK 300 Specifications:
Sicce Pump PSK-600
Air Flow (gph) 130
Water Flow (gph) 265
RSK 300 Dimensions:
LxW 9.1" x 8.3" or 9.8" x 7.1" depending on user setup of Venturi position
Recommended water height 16-20cm/6-8"